Registrato: 14/06/19 11:47
|Male Organ Self-Exam: How to Perform it and Why You Should
by man1health ∑ November 1 , 2018
Since the dawn of puberty, a man has spent many years getting to know his member intimately. Itís been the object of his attention and affection without challenge. However, while a man is very familiar with the landscape of his member, he may not be examining it as closely as he thinks. Thatís why men young and old need to perform regular male organ self-exams.
By performing male organ self-exams regularly, a man can identify any abnormalities or causes of concern a less formal visit with his member would yield. Since early detection is the key to beating many issues like cancer and partner-transmitted infections, male organ self-exams are especially important. These exams are also an important supplement to annual exams with a physician and can prompt doctorís visits when issues arise , making them the key to good member health.
Why Do a Male organ Self-Exam?
There are many reasons to perform a male organ self-exam regularly. One of the major reasons is to check for male organ cancers. When found in their earlier stages, these cancers often have a very positive prognosis, so diligent exams can lead to better outcomes due to early detection. Also, men who are sensually active will want to perform exams to ensure they did not contract or are not in danger of spreading partner-transmitted infections. Many partner-transmitted infections are accompanied by sores, bumps, blisters , changes in skin color, or unusual discharge; however, sometimes a disease in its early stage will appear to 鈥渃ure itself鈥?only to become more dangerous or even deadly in a later stage. That鈥檚 why frequent -self-exams are critical.
Male organ Self-Exam Frequency
Do a male organ self-exam at least once per month. If any issues or abnormalities are discovered, see a doctor immediately and abstain from intimacy until a doctor provides a clean bill of health.
How to Perform a Male organ Self-Exam
For men who are new to giving themselves a male organ self-exam, here are a few easy steps to follow:
1) Take a warm shower. This relaxes the muscles and also rinses away anything that may be on the male organ, like dead skin cells , dirt, or body fluids, so that the skin is completely natural and ready for an exam.
2) While in the shower, start by checking the privates. Look for any changes in skin texture or color.
3) Next, gently roll the area between the thumb and forefinger. Feel for any lumps, bumps , or areas that are especially sensitive to touch or painful. There is a small bump that may be felt at the back of the privates which is called the epididymis, which is a tiny tube that carries fluid and unless it鈥檚 painful, isn鈥檛 a cause for worry.
4) Finally, look over the shaft and head for any lumps, blisters, bumps , sores, or discolorations. It鈥檚 also a good idea to do a quick scan of the groin and inner thighs as well.
Promoting Member Health with Proper Hygiene
Giving the member proper attention on the regular will keep issues like soreness, dryness, irritation, and infections at bay. Here are a few tips for putting a good grooming practice in place that will keep the member health, happy , and strong for many years to come:
1) Clean it up! Use a gentle cleanser and warm water. Wash daily, after exercise, and after any sensual activities to keep the member fresh and bacteria free.
2) Flex the fit. Be sure clothes fit well and support the male organ without constricting it. Too tight underwear and pants can cause bruising, soreness, and chafing which will not only cause discomfort but cause a moratorium on intimate activities.
3) Moisturize! After cleaning the member, apply a specially formulated male organ health creme聽(health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil , which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). This will help not only keep the delicate skin supple and soft, but also promote blood flow, cell turnover, and collagen production for strong skin.
Visit聽 聽for additional information on most common member health issues, tips on improving sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy member. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in menís health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites. >Premier Tax and Finance ? The best tax preparation services Ventura
Posted by Universal on January 4th, 2017
When it comes to business , the age of your business is less important than the way that you manage that business. There is nothing better that you can do for your business than making sure that you take the time to set your business up properly, and know how to manage your business as well. These are things that a CFO would do in a large business, but thatís not something that you need when you are looking to better manage and grow your business.
What you do need to do is make sure that you have a great financial partner that can help you understand how your business functions and how it can be better managed financially to help you be more profitable. One of the best ways that you can do this is by making sure that you prepare your strategic plan for your business, specifically around how it relates to the taxes that you pay. Companies that specialize in tax preparation services Ventura are a great example of this. They are the best way to get started with preparing your taxes the right way, and they can take a lot of the effort off of you. They are also a good way for you to make sure that your taxes are prepared properly, and that you arenít spending all your time.